Most all of us want to feel less stressed –or more positive and calm– at least sometimes! You’ve heard the adage “you get more with honey than vinegar.” You understand that leaders who are described as “positive” are more well-liked and have more loyal employees. So when a stress-bomb explodes on you and it feels like you’re covered in negativity, it’s time for a quick reset so you and your team can resume creating positive results.
You also want to check out the eBOOK 52 Ways to Be More Positive and Calm When You’re Stressed!
When the stress-bomb hits & you need to find some positivity NOW -Try these for a quick reset.
You want to feel better. Now. Here, I share 5 ways to improve your mood and reduce stress quickly. Try one or all of these 5 whenever you find yourself in a negative stress spiral:
- Go for a short walk – ideally outside, breathing in the fresh air, and appreciating aspects of nature
- Stretch out and relax tense areas of the body, or get in a quick yoga session (Search: Yoga Journal or see DoYogaWithMe.com)
- List 5 or more things you are truly grateful for (helps balance perspective and see a bigger picture)
- Listen to an uplifting or inspiring podcast or other audio
- Change your work environment for the rest of the day. Go to the nearby coffee shop, a calming space in your home, into a conference room away from the fray, etc…whatever place helps shift your mood for the better
Which of these did you like best, or do you have another favorite that works well for you? Let me know in the comments below.
eBook: 52 Ways to Be More Positive and Calm When You're Stressed
This 20-page eBook is only ONE DOLLAR right now (yes, $1) - but is valued at $29. Get your copy now before this pricing experiment expires...
This post is part of a short series with tips on reducing negativity and stress from the eBook: 52 Ways to Be More Positive and Calm When You're Feeling Stressed. -->>Subscribe to get the latest tips and techniques! HERE